> Have you tried just --auto --auto-select (using the /etc/urpmi/skiplist
> to block anything you don't want.) This way it finds what it needs on
> it's own.

I'm experiencing the same problem.

It started perhaps on Tuesday - and since then there hasn't been any
updates supposedly in main or contrib - which I find extremely odd,
since changelog is listing many listings.

My take on this is that the mirror or source repository is out of sync
with what you've downloaded, and somehow your system thinks the data is
current when it isn't.

Usually this goes away as things get synced up, but there are a number
of potential problems because it's left KDE (particularly) in an
unstable state because it cannot find many of the kde RPMs -- the
versions are out of synch.

Incidentally, there doesn't seem to be anything in
/var/cache/urpmi/rpms, although it *looks* like some number of files got
downloaded, nothing seems to have been.