Wow..  Thanks for the info Byron,  looks like it may be difficult to
install and make the sata drive as the bootable drive..  Although I am
not sure about this..   are you using the SATA dive as your main drive?

The information about these drives is awfully sketchy at the moment, are
they worth the trouble..  what sort of through puts are you seeing..  is
it noticeable difference to the ATA133 stuff?

Cheers
Mark