wrote:

> > A bit of organization confuses me on the twiki site:
>
> Ditto.
>

> Maybe we should start a new top-level tree(s) and only work on the
> Table of Contents part of that tree -- when we are somewhat
> satisfied, then move all the current stuff into it...

I find that I either browse the complete index for guessing the page,
or have to use the search, which is difficult because it is case
sensitive and TWiki words need unusual casing.

I think it is a result of success that it has become difficult in this
way, but to improve it needs a concerted effort.  We would probably
need some discussion about criteria for grouping things.  I would
suggest that volunteers start with a copy of the existing full index
on a separate page, so that we can work on it and discuss it, linking
as we think best.  That way the existing index and search can carry
on until we feel we have something better to replace it.  What do you
think?

Anne