If the PCI card and the Slot were manufactured properly, you can not
"easily" get it in (not easily is defined as without brute force or sledge
hammer), where the 3.3V and the 5V fingers are keys (ie no fingers) so if it
is 3.3V the 5V fingers are missing and 5v has the 3.3v ones missing.

If it was not manufactured properly, then I am not sure, without looking at
the tech docs to see if the card is auto sensing (will depend on
manufacturer sometimes too)

Regards,

Kat.
---