I know I should be sorting out a mail server, but until I have enough
time I need short term solutions.

In kmail I'd like a pop-filter to delete on server emails that contain
attachments containing .exe and the like.

I can't find any way of filtering on attachments

For that matter I can't find any way of filtering to delete.

ATM all filtered junkmail goes to a special folder.  However, some
types could be defined to immediately delete, if only I could find
the setting.  I have tried using the blank line in the drop-down list
and defining my own criteria, but I think that is just ignored.  Any
more suggestions?

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302