On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:00:15 +0300
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I just upgraded one comp from 9.0 to 9.1. Did clean install,
> everything OK, except for that KDE apps crash everytime I try to
> print. Tried it with KMail, Konqueror, KOffice. Printer setup utility
> of KDE Control Panel crashed as well, when I tried to take a look at
> settings. Apps show printing dialog for 2-3 seconds, with Print button
> greyed out, then crash. Crash handler does not give any sensible
> messages.

This sounds like the exact same thing that happened to me when i
installed TurboPrint. It had a uninstall script but like you have never
been able to print from KDE apps again, problem never fixed :-(

Regards,
Dan Gordon

--
Tue Sep  2 06:34:14 EDT 2003

 06:34:14 up 18:19,  2 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.08, 0.04
Endless Loop: n., see Loop, Endless.
Loop, Endless: n., see Endless Loop.
                -- Random Shack Data Processing Dictionary