On Wednesday 03 September 2003 11:24 pm, Jack Coates wrote:

> Mine doesn't work with either of these, but saslpasswd works. Only
> problem is that every few months I add a user and spend a few hours
> trying to remember why it isn't working :-)

I have a Makefile in my /etc/postfix directory that specifies all of the
password databases, like access, aliases, etc.  So, all I have to do when I
reconfigure anything with Postfix is to remember to issue a make command in
the directory and everything is recompiled and rehashed, and Postfix is
automagically stopped and restarted.

Very convenient.
--
Bryan Phinney