Hi,

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 21:24:24 +0100, Gérald Verdon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote about [expert] Building Mozilla Firebird - Error in compiling:

>    rpm -qa | grep libIDL give me:
>
>libIDL2_0-0.8.2-2mdk
>libIDL2_0-devel-0.8.2-2mdk

It looks to me that you only have libIDL2_0*, but you don`t have libIDL. I
found a Cooker version on Mandrakeclub:

libIDL-0.8.2-2mdk.src.html

and there also seems to have been an libIDL-0.8.0 in Mandrake 7.2, 8.0, 8.1
and 8.2, but I doubt if that would work under a current Mandrake version.

>    and rpm -qa | grep ORBit :
>
>libORBit2_0-2.6.0-1mdk
>libORBit2_0-devel-2.6.0-1mdk
>ORBit2-2.6.0-1mdk
>ORBit-0.5.17-6mdk
>libORBit0-0.5.17-2mdk

I also found a package in the same place: libORBit0-devel-0.5.17-6mdk which
turned up when searching for orbit-config, but I don`t know if that will do
the trick.

HTH
Regards,
=Dick Gevers=