From: "Dick Gevers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:58:08 -0600, "Charlie M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote about [expert] RC1; mount points are _what?_ (bit wordy, sorry):
>
> >Another weird thing; lmsensors have decided to suddenly accumulate CPU
> >temperature readings and set off that ear shattering alarm at odd
> >times. The CPU temperature reading shown when I had to save this
> >message to the drafts folder and shut down was 260.7 degrees Fahrenheit
> >instead of the actual 107.
>
> With every new kernel you may have to run the sensors-detect script to
> determine which modules are in the kernel and which need to be loaded. In
> fact, with some kernels, I personally was unable to get any temperature
> readings via lm_sensors. Check the documentation for lm_sensors.

Well, not with every kernel..., but since lm_sensors switched to 2.8.0
beginning with kernel-2.4.22.0.1mdk, old setups / configs might not work
Between 2.7.0 (in MDK 9.1) and current 2.8.0 the i2c interface
was rewritten, and some modules renamed, and so on...,
so you need to run the sensors-detect script to rebuild your setup....

After that... it should work ...

Thomas