Hi guys, (and ladies)

Due to demand, I have decided to split my server up into 3 different
machines.

I have 2 x 500MHZ systems and a 166MHZ P1.

I want to use one 500MHZ as a dedicated web server.
The other 500mhz as my mail/virus/spam and IRC server.

That leaves the 166MHZ (an old IBM Machine) that I want to use as my
primary DNS server. (the secondary is taken care of already.)

So, what I am looking for, is a small lighweight, secure linux distro that
I can use as a dedicated DNS server.
It does not need to have anything else accept SSH (it won't have a monitor
or keyboard/mouse).
The two 500MHZ machines will be running 9.2.

The 166mhz has only 16MB ram (though I will probably upgrade that to about
64 or if I can 128MB..)
so it needs to be pretty lightweight..

Any suggestions guys???

The smallest solution is probably the best.

regards

Franki
http://htmlfixit.com

The Blaster virus said:
"Billy Gates, why do you make this possible?"
"Stop making money and fix your software."

Valid points don't you think?