And, yes, I do hope you are willing.

Does anyone know what kernel version will be included with the final release of LMDK9.2? I am still waiting for AGP version 3.0 kernel support (AGPGART for 8X cards), and I *understand* kernel 2.5 will have it (I could be wrong about this). I have found one patch that was backported to the 2.4 kernel but it is for ATI, and I have the Geforce4 MX 440 8X. I should have become a developer, and would then be able to write my own patch. Anyone having some additional info on the issue, and would feel inclined to share it, I would be most appreciative....

drjung

--
J. Craig Woods
UNIX Network/System Engineer