On Wednesday 10 Sep 2003 3:32 am, James Sparenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 03:24, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > On Tuesday 09 Sep 2003 5:55 am, Charlie wrote:
> > > Is someone interested in ancestry of :- linux, Linux Mandrake
> > > or ?
> >
> > Interesting one, that.  Coming through with the Approved subject
> > line I was immediately suspicious, but ancestry.com appears to be
> > a genuine genealogy site for USA, and rightnowtech.com looks
> > genuine enough, so the only question is why mandrake?  Could it
> > be that one of these sites has been hacked to include a trojan?
> > This is way beyond me.
> >
> > Anne
>
> They both run winIIS server... AKA virus magnate. Need I say more.
> (btw to find out what a site uses www.netcraft.com and use the
> "what's this site running" box.)
>
> James

I suppose they don't even know they have a problem.  Perhaps we should
tell them?  If I use my hotmail account (which is virtually a spam
only account) I shouldn't cause any problems to anything else, I
suppose.  Would you like to suggest some wording that will convince
them that they need to do something?

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302