On Wednesday 10 September 2003 09:16 pm, James Sparenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 14:16, James D. Parra wrote:
> > Thank you for all of your responses. One question though, update the gt on
> > the host vnc machines or the clients? My vncviewer works well from my
> > Mandrake box to any non-Mandrake 9.1 vnc host.
> >
> > Thanks again.
> >
> > James
>
> On the 9.1 box.  It's by default got render as compiled in, and VNC
> doesn't handle that one well.

It's actually qt that is crashing, and it will happen on any display that does
not support the render extension, including vnc, XFree86 3.3.6, XForbserver,
etc.  libqt must be updated on the host machine.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx