*** Avi Schwartz Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:51:51 -0500 :

> I've been using it for about 3 years now via Amavis as the virus
> scanner of all my email.  Works great and the current version can be
> set to go out and check for updates automatically.  In the past you
> had to download the virus definition files manually and install them.

A question to help me understanding:
Do you use this AntiVir to check mails which are forwarded to a Windows
machine in your network? Or do you check mails in general although you
are using Linux? Does this AntiVir for Linux check for Linux virii? If
so, which?

OK, 4 questions.

wobo
--
"... and anyway, html can't carry a virus." (Aug 2001, Usenet)
GnuPG Public Key on http://www.wolf-b.de/misc