Wolfgang Bornath wrote:

Have you installe 9.2 LILO in the BR of the root partition of 9.2?
I so, do this:

In 9.1 edit your /etc/lilo.conf (as root, of course) and add:

other=/dev/hda5
  label="man92"

Assuming your root partition of 9.2 is on hda5.
Then do a nice '/sbin/lilo' with your 9.1 and you are done. Afterwards
you can set your lilo.conf in 9.2 so that you don't have to see a second
lilo menue.

But, as they say, there are many ways to grill a dog, and I'm sure
you'll read other ways here to do that.

wobo
It worked. I can now boot either program. I am using a second HD so I put the
bootloader for 9.2 in hdb1 and changed lilo in 9.1 as you suggested and it worked.

Thanks wobo.

Gary