The saga continues. I have been reading my copy of the 9.1 Mandrake "The
Definitive Manual" or in my case the confusion manual. To review I
installed 9.2 on my second HD and got it bootable. Now I am trying to back
up certain files from my /home directory using  drakbackup. The default
directory for saving the files is /var/lib. Using this directory overloads
my / partition. I tried diskdrake as root to try and reduce my /home
partition and move /var into the empty space. I could not unmount /home to
resize it. I also noticed that my hdb drive was partitioned but not mounted.

Also IIRC Anne did a TWiki on moving her /usr directory. I was unable to
find it. Anne if you are reading this where did you put it?

Thanks,
Gary