I already did that - see my follow-up comments. 4.x completely declined to
work properly, regardless of my attempts to "reset" things, or just change
them to something new. I had to choose 3.3.6 for things to work again, which
is not only pathetic, but also reminds me of "the_other_OS" ;(

Thx for help,
Stef