Ok ... now I can check if it is working... and it does according to hdparm :-)

Thanks
Magnus

Guy Van Sanden wrote:

Did you also enable it to run at boot in MDK control center?
You can check if the settings were made after reboot by using hdparm
again (as root):

do 'hdparm /dev/hda' (repeat for every drive)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] src]# hdparm /dev/hda

/dev/hda:
multcount    = 16 (on)
IO_support   =  1 (32-bit)
unmaskirq    =  1 (on)
using_dma    =  1 (on)
keepsettings =  1 (on)
readonly     =  0 (off)
readahead    =  8 (on)
geometry     = 9732/255/63, sectors = 156355584, start = 0

You speciefied -u -d -k, this maps to unmaskirq, keepsettings, using_dma

Happy hacking...