On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 01:58, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm having some problems due to Python2.3 (I think) that gets installed with
> MDK9.2.

You should be able to have 2.2 and 2.3 alongside one another, with
perhaps the odd problem such as incompatible /usr/bin/idle.  Installing
from SRPM would be best.

I mention this because I once had 2.1 (for Plone) and 2.2 working on the
same 9.1 server.

In fact I'm interested in getting 2.2 and mod_python 3.03 running under
9.1, if anyone is contemplating the same approach.

Damon