On Friday September 19 2003 01:03 pm, James Sparenberg wrote:
> > Which brings us back again to the question as to whether
> > downloads should be available as quickly as they are at
> > present. Idealogically, yes, but in terms of income, maybe not.
> >
> > Anne
>
> Careful here... I suggested that around the time of 9.1's pending
> release and got blasted heavily.  *grin*
>
> James

     Since Mandrake is heavily dependant on the community for
development, software contributions and patches, testing and bug
reports, makin the distro unavailable for d/l till after release
would be impossible. Install RC2 now, update to current cooker, and
by Monday you'll have 9.2 final. The same is possible by adding
cooker sources to 9.1 an updating to current 9.2. Whether the iso's
(or bittorrent) are available or not.