James Sparenberg kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika Sunnuntai 21 Syyskuu 2003
23:06):
> On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 09:23, Jack Coates wrote:
> > alright, installed it on my laptop.

[...]
> > 5) Getting the bad key error on RPM upgrades, I thought Mandrake's key
> > was included in the gnupg package?
>
> Should have been included.  Perhaps it hasn't gone through the final
> check by Warly on the rpms to make sure they are all signed.  Maybe the
> gnupg rpm didn't get updated.  The other thing is that I've noticed that
> sometimes RPM's in Contrib get skipped or missed (could be either case.)
> on having an MDK sig.  chkrootkit with 9.1 was one example of this.
>
> James

The problem arised from the fact that rpm 4.2 series does not use gnupg
for key amangement anymore, it's using it's own internal handling, and some
packages was not properly signed on rc2, but AFAIK it's fixed now...

--
Regards

Thomas