Darn :( I have already tried to use 9.1 doing a
upgrade in my system. I wonder if xfsrepair works now.
I really wish I had known the existance of xfsrepair
before :( I will try running it because I can boot
into my system but that's about it. I really hope it
can work ...

Magnus

boot to a rescue disk, then run xfsrepair. you may