On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 09:58, Richard Bown wrote:
> Now thats what I call easy to use :))
>
> Thanks
> On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 00:21, lorne wrote:
> > On Saturday 27 September 2003 02:35 pm, Richard Bown wrote:
> > > Tnx James I've loaded urpmi.setup,
> > > so now just gotta sort out how to use it, its the one without a man page
> > >
> > Go to this url! It will be your friend in gettins started!!
> >
> > http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/urpmiweb.php

There sure is something screwy going on, this is a virgin install, with
nothing downloaded yet.
MCC s/w update seems to give FTP Access denied which ever mirror I try.

After running urpmiweb, which at least downloaded the headers, the only
site which downloads is the PLF sites, albeit with signature failures.
Using the MCC s/w add and selecting the update repository, I'm getting
signature block failures.

As a fresh install I need to update K3B and cdrecord, as there are big
probs with K3B 0.8.1, I also need to update the kernel to at least
2.4.21-0.25mdk so win4lin can be run.
I do have a redhat rpm for K3B0.9 but it dos'nt update the toolbars, so
if the worst happens I could update that way.

Is anyone else getting probs like this ?
2 different PC both with MDK 9.1 one is from powerpack the other is the
download version, and at the moment I cant update either..
TIA
Richard

--
Richard Bown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>