Hello, I am hoping someone can give me some advice on how to delete a file.

Apparently the directory /usr/local/netscape/chrome/ got hosed and it shows up
as a 2.2gb file and not a directory any longer.

EXT3 file system, file system check shows no problem.

The file shows OWNER:  35327
and I can not create a user that starts with  a number to delete it that way.

GROUP:  3277717500 (kde)
               -10172497 (midnight commander) this may just be how shell and kde
                                  display the number (signed number??)

I added both of these groups and added root to both groups and I still cant do
anything with the file.

Any Suggestions??

Thank You
Jack