Hi All,
its that dreaded samba time again, two questions
which parameter in smb.conf(file name may be wrong)
do I set to make sure the gateway machine all ways wins elections for
master browser,?
 my laptop keeps trying to take control.
Unfortunately, its got winxp on it as its an old pent 2 266MHz, and it
cannot cope with MDK9.1, not enough memory and not fast enough :((

2.my printer is an Epson C82, nice on linux :)albeit a little slower.

the printer on the laptop is set to //firewall/printer and that prints
without problems from both my laptop and from win4lin.
But, on the laptop if you click on the printer icon, you get the status
box with "Printer on firewall access denied, unable to connect"
Any ideas what to look for, or is this just a bit of daft winsoftware..

TIA
Richard