http://www.monkeynoodle.org/comp/reply-to.

Of course, "upgrade to the latest" is not a very good answer to "it
suddenly broke," but I went ahead and added a club testing channel and
updated to kde 3.1-whatever, evo 1.4 and moz 1.4. Evolution now works,
but Mozilla and Galeon both refuse to accept any keyboard or mouse input
after the first click or typing. Konqueror works okay.

Not cool.

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...