Ever since I upgraded my system from 8.1 to 9.0, and now 9.1, I have
found that settings are not saved with konsole (schema, fonts etc). It
looks like they should be saved in ~/.kde/share/config/konsolerc but it
doesn't seem to happen. I prefer to keep several konsoles open but have
to do so (and set schema/font) every time I start up.

Any ideas?

--
Mike Rambo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTE: In order to control energy costs the light at the end
of the tunnel has been shut off until further notice...