Howdy. I am trying to install 9.1 on a brand new MoBo. It's a Intel D865GBF.
Info is here: http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/bf/

The install process seems to go just fine, until the very end. When I reboot,
I get my Win98 start up menu. GRUB is not installing. On top of that, I made 3
floppies to do an install from the hard drive. None of them will boot. I get
kernel panics. I made 2 boot disk during the install, nieither of them will
boot. I tried booting from the CD and executing 'rescue' however it mounts my
mdk 7.2 file system on hdb6. The 9.1 is on hdb7. So that is no good.  Assuming
that 9.1 is actually installed... how can I get to the file system to try
installing GRUB?

Also, can someone plase post a GRUB /boot/grub/menu.lst entry to boot a 9.1
system so I know what it should look like? That would be very helpful. Thanks
much. Adrian