Hi - my laptop (Thinkpad R40) has an ATI Radeon 7500 built-in.

My aim is to use Windows' OpenGL applications under Wine, with decent
visual performance.

I have so far upgraded my kernel to 2.6.0test5 (due to the DMA-Off problem
of the default Mandrake 9.1 kernel), downloaded the CVS version of Wine,
and recompiled it with --with-opengl option. it all works well, except the
application complains that my XF86+Mesa+Dri (which all appear to be
mode I chose.

I tried downloading "radeon" snapshot from DRI, but install.sh complains
that Rules.Make cannot be found. If I omit that from Makefile, it burps
about something else; oh yes, missing version.h I think.

Any ideas what else to try?
Thanks!
  -turgut

-----