From: "Mike Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Are any of you guys/gals willing to offer a tip or two on getting it to
> work?
> Or do you recommend I go to the newbie list?  I get errors trying to
> install around line 100 of the script.  I posted this a few days ago.  If
> there was a response I missed it and I apologise.  But I don't think so.
> Looking forward to a reply.
> cheers

Grab the latest kernel (2.4.22-10mdk) from cooker, and you will have
acx100 0.1h drivers

or my latest kernel-tmb (2.4.22-10.tmb.4mdk) from contribs, and you
will have acx100 0.2.0pre1 drivers

or wait for my upcoming 2.4.22-10.tmb.5mdk that should be out this
weekend and you will have acx100 0.2.0pre4 drivers...

The choice is yours...

Regards

Thoams