On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:27:17 -0500
Praedor Atrebates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On my laptop the latest ghemical works fine in 9.1 fully updated
> (ghemical-1.00-3mdk) - IBM Thinkpad 1412, celeron 366,  crappy
> Neomagic NM2200 video.  On my vastly superior desktop system it
> segfaults as soon as I try to draw any molecule - Athlon XP 2700+,
> NVIDIA Ti4200.  The only differences I can find, barring processor,
> are the video cards and the use of MesaGL on the laptop (software
> rendering) vs the NVidia drivers and no MesaGL.  I have successfully
> built the ghemical src.rpm on my desktop as well but no matter what,
> segfault whenever I try to create a new molecule.
>
> Has anyone else run into this (any use ghemical)?

Im using a asus v7100 pure 16 mb running the NVidia drivers and just
installed this program, was able to draw molecules and rotate them and
use many other functions on them without any problems (have never used
or seen this program before but its not hard to learn) BTW i used the
mandrake rpm for 9.0 from there website and im running 9.1

Regards,
Dan Gordon

--
Mon Oct 13 15:21:42 EDT 2003
 15:21:42 up 1 day, 15:24,  2 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.20, 0.13