All was fine for a while.  I run postfix, procmail,
and fetchmail on my local box
(stonekeep.ravenhome.net).  I was able to send emails
without problem to myself, to the list, wherever.
Now, all I get are deferred messages and timeouts on
any smtp server I try to connect to...or nameserver
problems:

What follows is what happens when I try to send an
email to myself (from stonekeep to my yahoo address):

Oct 14 20:58:49 stonekeep postfix/smtp[3083]:
CF25F846: to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, relay=none, delay=0,
status=deferred (Name service error for name=yahoo.com
type=MX: Host not found, try again)

What the hell?!

Trying to send to the expert list produces:

Oct 14 20:59:55 stonekeep postfix/smtp[3083]:
7AE61848: to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, relay=none,
delay=0, status=deferred (Name service error for
name=linux-mandrake.com type=MX: Host not found, try
again)

yahoo.com and linux-mandrake.com are both valid so
what's the deal?  Since I can ping both and, of
course, both resolve properly, what is postfix's
problem here?  How do I fix this?

praedor