I'm going nuts !

I've installed bittorrent exactly as per the FAQ on the club pages.
All the RPMS installed and bittorrent3.3.2, and the gui version.

I'm running Gnome here so on the menus under networking>file transfer
I have 2 icons,
One for bittorrent creator, and the other for bittorrent gui.
select either has no effect.

trying from the command line with the test package
[EMAIL PROTECTED] richard]# btdownloadcurses.py test
mytorrent-richardbown929.torrent
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/btdownloadcurses.py", line 7, in ?
    from BitTorrent.download import download
ImportError: No module named BitTorrent.download

OK I can download 9.2 on a win98 using win4lin.
I'd prefer to do it properly with a proper OS.

What did I miss ??

TIA
Richard

--