On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:29:56 -0700
Jack Coates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> the mirrors are slammed and urpmi is not working, which is a bit of a
> bummer as I managed to hork the rpm database on one of my boxes and need
> to define new sources :-)
>
> Just wanted to let anyone else having problems know that you're not
> alone; it'll probably straighten out in a few days after the 9.2 rush is
> over.

I'm getting an update, since Contrib shows a couple new updates I want, but
at about 1/3 of my normal download speed.  It appears that urpmi.update -a
--wget works!?

There is a rumor that the complete 9.2 RPMS were also released on the
mirrors by mistake, but I have not been able to get any kind of connect to
verify.  That would add to the frenzy, if true....

Tim

--
I often read this forum on my Zaurus handheld, please use plain text!
 _