On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 02:38, James Sparenberg wrote:

> The last time it (vgagl.h) was in MDK was 9.0
>
> http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3?idpl=277178&stat=4&search=vgagl.h&com=libsvgalib1-devel-1.4.3-3mdk.i586.rpm.html
>
> is a url where you can download the src rpm for it.

Thanks James and Kwan for help on this one, I checked on my old mdk7.2
disks and found svgalib 1.4.1.
So checked my 8.2 disks and only found the devel lib.
next step was trool thru the mandrake old distro ftp sites and found the
last time these libs were distributed was on MDK8.1, and the version I
wanted.
So I have been able to compile linrad which needed the svgalibs.

BUT
linrad is a bit hostile, first time up it shut down X went to console
mode then shutdown the PC , at least a normal reboot.
second time again it shuts down X and does not a lot...
so now taking this to the linrad mailing list..

Thanks
Richard

--
Richard Bown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>