AS Reginvest wrote:
Hey all!
Are there Mdk packages available for those mentioned in subject? Could
not urpmi them, even though tex, plf and contrib sources have been
configured.

If you mean for Firebird 0.7 and Thunderbird 0.3, then I don't think anything is up yet. But last night I downloaded the tarballs of both from the Mozilla site, and simply untarred them into my home directory. They both work great that way, as long as your system already meets the basic dependencies (GTK2 and XFT libraries).

--
Dave Sherman - MCSE, MCSA, CCNA

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
  for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.