yeah, the bash stuff is seriously vile and I'll be fixing it ASAP. I'd
like to figure out and use db::tie, but failing that I'll optimize grep
and awk to do one pass instead of four. The other thing is that I only
care about two fields, so I've deleted the clean and processed lines.

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...