Hi all

Trying to get a audio dsp analysis prog running
the linux version is giving real grief, got it compiled,
but its shutting down the graphics card and crashes the pc.
So its try the win version,which wont run on win4lin. There's
no support for input devices,a and it wont run on vmware on win98,win200
or winxp.

So its try wine, the version I have is wine-20030115-4mdk, but I cant
find the config file.
Looks like it did'nt install.
Where is the normal place for wine.conf in MDK ? and should it have
installed the conf file when the rpm was loaded ?.
Also any hints on getting wine properly configured would be very
helpful.

When I eventually get these progs all working I will put a mini-howto
on twiki for ham s/w on mdk9.1~2.
Nothing original just correlate all the foul ups I've made and the
easiest way to get certain apps running.

TIA
Richard

--
Richard Bown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>