Linksys has a very nice VPN box supporting a bunch of vpn connections at the
same time. Your winblows users can use there vpn client software that comes
with the OS. For Linux there are several client side apps like poptop pptp.
As far as encryption winblows by default logs in using encryption and samba
should deal with it if configured properly.

On Star Date Friday 17 October 2003 01:02 pm, James Sparenberg sent this
sub-space message.