On Saturday 18 October 2003 07:44 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 18 Oct 2003 3:40 am, James Conner wrote:
> > If you want you can put this in the Twiki or I can try to figure it
> > out and put it in on Monday or Tuesday when I have more time.
>
> I've a busy day ahead, but I'll try to get it done.  It would be wise
> to check up on Mon/Tues, though, in case I forget (more frequent
> these days, alas <g>)
>
> Anne

Ok, I sent a request to reset my password.  I think I botched it, twice.  I
hope that it'll be done in the next couple of days.  I'll check back and see
if it is and if not, I'll make the addition when I get my account
straightened out.

Jim
--

  2:01am  up 30 days, 19:01,  3 users,  load average: 0.17, 0.25, 0.35
Running Mandrake 9.0 - Linux - because life is too short for reboots...