D. R. Evans wrote:

To run mcc from the command line, open a terminal window and type su and then enter the root password. You should get a pound sign (#) as a prompt. Then type mcc and press enter. If your goal is to run mcc to rebuild your menus, then you could just type menudrake and press enter. Once menudrake loads, hit the save button and your menus will be back.

Evidently, this is a bug and will be fixed with one of the updates.

Joeb