1. Sound not working, and I haven't figured this out yet.
2. KDE Terminal-Emulation button has no terminals, and they don't seem to be
installed. All I have right now is RX VT.
3. KMail not installed by upgrade.
4. I don't seem to have American English installed on my machine, GB is
installed for me, so I have no American standards for time and stuff. I think
this might be locales not being installed, but I am not sure.
5.I probably have not yet found it, but I am sure its out there.
--

Mountlake Terrace, Washington