On Sunday 19 October 2003 12:26 pm, Praedor Atrebates wrote:
> OK, so how might I setup procmailrc to have any/all messages from this IP
> be dumped into /dev/null?  Since sending my message to the list, I have
> received 8 more of these damn things in my trash folder.

Create a recipe for that IP address.  Something like:

:0:
* ^(Received:).*[^0-9a-z](105.183.205.243)
/dev/null

Although you might be better off to simply up the score on the spamcop
blacklist in SpamAssassin to something that would trigger all of the IP's on
that RBL to go to your spam list.
--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer