On Monday 20 October 2003 08:21 pm, stefmit wrote:
> Anybody having ever tried and succeeded in burning bin/cue files?

Yes, repeatedly.  Using K3B amongst others.

> I am
> getting the following error (I have "google-d" for it, obviously, but
> nothing came out of relevance to my problem, as a possible answer ... just
> some similar complaints ... ):

Never seen this error.  You sure that the Cue file is correct for this bin and
that both are in a directory that is writeable and that you have correct
permissions.  Also, K3b needs to have a temp directory that is writeable as
well.

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer