On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 11:22, D. R. Evans wrote:

> > > Then all the scripts need to be fixed :-( I've tried most of them, and
> > > none of them works as they stand.
> >
> > I've sent emails to the webmaster, Stphane Alexandre aka Fafane @ the
> > webmaster link on Club pages.  You should do the same, detailing your
> > experiences.
> >

> I sent him an e-mail and he replied, giving me a different URL (although I
> notice that the actual web page still hasn't changed). But the URL he gave
> me, although it ends up at some different mirrors, still ends up giving
> exactly the same error when one actually executes the urpmi.addmedia
> command.
>
> There is definitely something very broken somewhere. This was a clean
> install of 9.2 on to a brand new system, so it is uncontaminated with any
> prior mandrakes, urpmi commands or anything; so I believe that the problem
> isn't with the installation here (and in any case, I don't see what I could
> be diong wrong -- it's only a cut-and-paste after all).
>
> Has anyone here actually succeeded in performing an addmedia with 9.2 using
> any of the URPMI setup scripts on the club site? If so, maybe that person
> could e-mail me privately and identify which script/mirror worked, so I can
> try that one too.
>
>   Doc

For the main.

urpmi.addmedia main
ftp://ftp.club-internet.fr/pub/linux/Mandrake/9.2/i586/Mandrake/RPMS
with ../base/hdlist.cz

For contribs.

urpmi.addmedia contrib
ftp://ftp.club-internet.fr/pub/linux/Mandrake/9.2/contrib/i586 with
hdllist.cz

For PLF

usrpmi.addmedia plf
ftp://ftp.club-internet.fr/pub/linux/plf/mandrake/9.2 with hdlist.cz

For updates

urpmi.addmedia updates
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/Linux/distributions/mandrake/updates/9.2/RPMS
with ../base/hdlist.cz

For jpackage

urpmi.addmedia jpackage
ftp://ftp.club-internet.fr/pub/linux/Mandrake/9.2/contrib/jpackage/i586
with hdlist.jpackage.cz

This worked/works on my 9.2

James