-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Theo Brinkman
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 3:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] KDevelop Help

I'm trying to get KDevelop completely set up for some development, but I'm
having some problems.

First, I can't seem to find some of the files it wants for various optional
stuff like help, and project documentation.  I'm looking for where to find
RPMs that include the following:

KDELibs-Doc
sgml2html
kdoc
Glimpse
Glimpseindex

Second, I can't seem to figure out how to get a project using SDL to
compile.  It's a *very* basic project at this point, and I'm getting
undefined references for all of the SDL_* function calls.  I'm pretty sure
it's just a matter of figuring out how to tell it to use the libraries, but
I can't figure out where/how to do it.  (If you need to see the source &
messages, just ask.)

    Thanks
    - Theo