On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 23:01, Rob Blomquist wrote:
> I cannot get the kicker digital clock to get off 24 hour time. I would like to
> see it in 12 hour time. I think this is due to being force to use the English
> GB Language format.
>
> Are all Americans having this little problem? Or have I missed something? I
> "upgraded' from 9.1 to 9.2, and it left me with this.
>
> Rob

right click on the clock and chose "Date and Time Format"  in the first
tab(General) click on country-North America-United States of America.
Then click on the times and dates tab.  Click on the right side and
chose PH:MM:SS AMPM to get a 12 hour clock.  Click Apply and you should
be GTG (good to go)

james