Running 9.2 with ati Radeon 32M ddr QD 7200 vid card. I configured one or another of the GL screensavers, such as Gravity or Solar Winds, which are quite nice. It seems they will activate and return the desktop with mouse or keyboard activity. I have the screensaver set to activate after 7 mins. However, when I am running two bittorrent processes, to feed the upload, when I go away for a bit and look back, the screensaver is frozen. I cannot do anything with ctrl-alt-backspace, ctrl-alt-del, ctrl-alt-F*; only alt-sysreq + s,u,b will unlock the machine.

This seems to be the circumstances that cause the lockup but I have not tested exhaustively. The GL screensavers always seemed to give me trouble in the past but I thought they would work, this time. Has anyone dealt with this before? Thanks.

Rolf