Patricia Fraser wrote:

Tried your suggestion. We must have different versions or
something is not loading completely on my system. If I go to
KaudioCreator -> Settings -> Configure KaudioCreator -> Options -
KAudioCreator, I find 3 icons, the first CD Config and the
Configure AudioCD ioslave in the right pannel. When opening the
Configure AudioCD ioslave I get "The cdda tab is is the only one
that is utilized at this time". It appears there is no way I can
change.

If I click "OK" at this prompt, a new panel opens with three tabs: the CDDA tab is open. The checkbox is there - uncheck it and you can edit the drive/device.

I absolutely must have something not loaded or ??????????. It doesn't work for me. I've tried all the suggestion and it simply doesn't work. Oh well.
Am I the only one running ML 9.2 having this problem?

Thanks all

Larry

--
Abit VP6 Dual Pentium III 1GHz