Greetings all,

I am having a weird problem with Kmail, when I compose a message, all is
well, the header look correct from within Kmail, but when I look at the
sendmail queue, the sender address has changed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

-Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
81ABC81B4B     1169 Wed Oct 29 10:19:43
                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When sending from Mozilla Thunderbird, all look great in sendmail:

-Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
4D39A81B4E      625 Wed Oct 29 10:20:02  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have the correct addresses setup in the Kmail config, anyone know why
this would be happening?

Thanks.

...Rob

-- If you don't understand or are scared by any of the above ask your
    parents or an adult to help you.

Robert Goshko                  Axis Computer Consulting Services, Inc
President                              Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
http://www.axis-dev.ca/       Supporting the Revolution In Your World
Registered Linux User #260513       GNU/Linux i686 2.4.22-10mdk-725ca
Mandrake Linux 9.2                      mobile AMD Athlon(tm) 4 1500+